As a Cooperative, the MDBC is organized and managed by a board of directors and professional staff.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Danny Jobe, Board Chairman
- Hon. Virgil Shockley, Vice Chairman
- Geoff Oxnam, Treasurer
- Guy Winterberg, Secretary
- Wayne Clark, Director
- Billie Dodge, Director
- Jeff Hawks, Director
- Hon. James T. Mullin, Director
- Mike Pennington, Director
- Frank Shap, Director
- Scott Warner, Director
- Patrick Mitchell, President & CEO
- W. Patrick (Pat) Mitchell, President & CEO
Tyler C. Patton, Vice President, Public Affairs
Robert Thompson, Vice President, Construction
Drew Van Dopp, Director, Administration and Grants
David P. Robinson, Director, Sales
Michelle Marriner, Controller
Jody Neal, Executive Assistant
Pete Peterman, Outside Plant Services Engineer
Darcel Martin Morris, Administrative Corrdinator
Through the vision set forth by the councils, the MDBC has collected an incredibly strong and viable Advisory Board of members representing Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Southern Maryland and Western Maryland to ensure the major focus of MDBC remains on creating competitive advantage. The Advisory Board for the MDBC is comprised of the following organizations:
- Beth Thomas: AllCoNet
- Allen Schneider: Bay Broadband
- Billie Dodge: Washington College
The MDBC team also consists of industry professionals and consultants who are dedicated to bringing this world class network to the rural communities of Maryland.
- Adesta, LLC
- Skyline Networking, Inc.
- Beacon Technologies, Inc.